5.0

After my dog got hit by a car I thought that would be the end of him.Dr.

Beeber and staff went above and beyond to take care of our family member and I couldn't be happier. The process and costs for surgery and aftercare hospitalization were transparent and expectations were set before any treatment began. I would highly recommend these folks any day to a family member or friend.

I can't even imagine going through this entire process with any other group of folks.Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

This person wrote the review because of fair pricing of rutherford animal hospital dog surgery from Rutherford Animal Hospital. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rutherford Animal Hospital to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most open conversation about surgery implications and costs. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rutherford Animal Hospital for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rutherford Animal Hospital?

Comments