Disappointed and frustrated with this hospital. I was referred to this animal hospital by another Vetenarian Dr for cat Dental procedure.

When I arrived at the hospital there were three girls Alexandra, Donna& Shaina at the front desk. I told them I am coming from the other clinic and was told to bring my cat here. I asked the "girls" behind counter to let me know HOw much it would cost Me before the Dr. sees my cat and does any procedures.

All three ladies Donna, Shaina and Alexandra reassured me that I would get a free estimate prior to seeing Dr. No charge will be on me without prior authorization Alexandra added. I waited and then we were escorted to a private room. Then Brittany, enters the room and takes my cat weight and information I also ASked her How Much will this cost me she also told me that the Dr.

will see me and give me a free estimate. At this point Four 4 young ladies told me I will receive a FREE estimate. Dr. Petrone then enters sees my cat and reiterated the exact same thing other two animal vets from two different hospitals told me and I already know my cat needs dental work in addition she adds She does Not know what causing her rash but she can give me estimate for dental procedures.

After Dr. leaves Stephany came to room and hands me two bills one for $169 bill and another for the amount of $1,039.62 and tells me this is on the low end dental Estimate. Confused I asked why did no one tell me there was a charge for office visit or how much! Donna said "l should have known free estimate did not include Office visit ," but when I asked How much this visit would cost NO one told me including herself that I would be charged for office visit or how much!

I was told all four times answer was always FREE estimate? Then was told to wait to speak to office manager. After another hour wait Alexandra came and told me Office manager could not see me that it was a miscommunication and i was still responsible for bill, then Shaina adds that they did not tell me how much office visit would be because they did not know what the vet would charge? After an already 8 1/5 hours waiting to see two Dr.s in ONe day and having dragged my poor cat in a carrier for this long I decided to pay reduce bill and leave.

Needless to say I will not be returning to this hospital.

I feel like I just got screwed. Shame on you Rutherford Animal Hospital in your poor policies Not to inform clients of Office visit charge ahead of time and confuse clients with free Estimates statements.

Review about: Rutherford Animal Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments